A DIVERSE PORTFOLIO OF ASSETS IN LOW-RISK JURISDICTIONS Anglo Pacific is the only company listed on the London Stock Exchange focused on royalties connected with the mining of natural resources. It is an objective of the Company to pay a substantial portion of its royalty revenues to shareholders as dividends.
Creating value for our shareholders:
- Generating long-term cash returns
- Lower risk through top-line, revenue participation in mining companies
- Lower volatility through commodity and geographic diversification
- Exposure to increases in mineral reserves & production
- Exposure to commodity price upside
14 ROYALTIES ACROSS 5 CONTINENT
Anglo Pacific currently has 14 principal royalty and streaming related assets across five continents. More than 92% of the portfolio by value is producing and 99% of the portfolio is located in well established mining jurisdictions, providing diversified commodity exposure across:
- Coking coal
- Thermal coal
- Iron ore
Follow Anglo Pacific Group on Twitter...
Good to see LIORC announce positive Q3 2019 total dividend of C$1.00 per share. See bit.ly/2kyfGz3 #APF#Royalty
$APF Anglo Pacific’s latest royalty acquisition is unlikely to be its last this year, as it still commands pl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…