A DIVERSE PORTFOLIO OF ASSETS IN LOW-RISK JURISDICTIONS Anglo Pacific is the only company listed on the London Stock Exchange focused on royalties connected with the mining of natural resources. It is an objective of the Company to pay a substantial portion of its royalty revenues to shareholders as dividends.
Creating value for our shareholders:
- Generating long-term cash returns
- Lower risk through top-line, revenue participation in mining companies
- Lower volatility through commodity and geographic diversification
- Exposure to increases in mineral reserves & production
- Exposure to commodity price upside
14 ROYALTIES ACROSS 5 CONTINENT
Anglo Pacific currently has 15 principal royalty and streaming related assets across five continents. More than 92% of the portfolio by value is producing and 99% of the portfolio is located in well established mining jurisdictions, providing diversified commodity exposure across:
- Coking coal
- Thermal coal
- Iron ore
Follow Anglo Pacific Group on Twitter...
$APF good results from Orvana Minerals today reporting a 17% sequential increase in gold output for calendar Q3 and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…